Monday, August 15, 2016

08-15-2016 Another Great Day of Fishing

It was a great day of fishing today at the concrete Riverwalk, on Riverside Drive, Manasquan, NJ

I was able to hook a healthy 17 inch fluke right off the bat and then some short fluke afterward. 

Here is a pic of the 17incher...lol



But the highlight of the morning was meeting the people around me that were fishing also. 

I met a brother in Christ, named John, from Wall Township, who told me that he became a born-again believer in 2006. 

We had a great time fishing together and getting to know each other. I gave him a flyer and this blog address so he can follow it. God Bless you Brother John and I hope to fish with you again in the near future.

Then, I met up with a wonderful family from out of town. They saw me catching fluke and asked for my help to help them to catch fluke also. So, we made some rigs and they began to catch fluke right away. 

Here's a picture of Mr. J.P. and his son-in-law, Nick, holding the fluke that Mr. J.P. caught with the rigs we made. 


I wanted to thank Ms. Linda also for the delicious poppy seed bread and corn bread breakfast treats. Yumm!

It was a great morning, we handed out 7 Sonshine Service Flyers to the people and families that I thank God that I had the privilege to meet with and fish with today. 

Here is a picture of the flyer...


Thank you Father, for such an awesome morning of fishing and of meeting new people.

To God alone be all of the Glory! 

In Jesus name!

Amen!



No comments:

Post a Comment